Poster sized pictures of pretty girls "pinned up" on a wall / door /
something, hence the term pinup. Chalking it up on the nose of
aircraft also qualifies but I doubt you will do that:) Look up some
photos of Bettie Page for example. Having cars in it is a subgenre.
You might want to use older cars to make it look like something from
between 1940-1960 or thereabout IF you go for the authentic look.