Thanks, Bob. :-)

I shot a lot of these  because I liked the impressionistic feeling. They
were falling/drifting rather  quickly for jellies. Still going through them to
see if there is one I  especially like for printing. Some are even fainter.

Marnie

In a  message dated 2/26/2014 12:12:47 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
p...@web-options.com writes:
That's very nice.

> On 26 Feb  2014, at 00:27, eactiv...@aol.com wrote:
>
> Recently went on a  short trip, 4 day trip, to  the San Luis Obispo area.
> Went to  Oceano, Moro Bay, Solvang, Hearst Castle, and  came by back way
of Big
> Sur and Monterey.
>
> Took more pictures of jelly   fish at Monterey Bay Aquarium. Some anyway.
> Went there on a Monday when  I  thought it wouldn't be busy, but turned
out to
> be some kind of  school day and  little hands kept creeping into the
frame.
> It was  hard to get them without. Heh.
>
>  http://mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/impress.html
>
>  Comments  welcome.