Nice portrait. Like her costume.

Marnie  aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 12/21/2013 4:47:13 P.M. Pacific Standard  Time,
bruce.wal...@gmail.com writes:
This is Alyssa Justice, and her company  is High Priestess vintage
clothing. My wife spotted her while we were  wandering the Artisans of
the Metropolis Xmas event in Toronto's Junction  Triangle a couple of
weeks ago. Alyssa's a very sweet young woman and let me  take some
shots while we chatted about her work. She's wearing her  own
handiwork.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/bruce_m_walker/11485810323/

K-3,  DA* 16-50/2.8 @ 50mm/f:4, 1/60th, ISO 2500.
Lr + Ps + Nik.

Funny  thing: faved on Flickr by none other than Pentax celeb Ned
Bunnell. If you're  out there, Ned: thanks! Really appreciate that.

Comments, as always, most  welcome.

--
-bmw

--