Nice one, Marnie! Striking section of a magnificent stretch of highway 1.
One might say, breathtakingly beautiful. Where guard rails are comforting. 8-(

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 9:41 AM
Subject: PESO: Big Sur Red

Drove back from my recent trip up along Big  Sur. Going north I was next to
the mountains, whew. But they have put up  guardrails or earth embankments
now, the whole way. Big change from when I was a  kid.

The ice plant, or something, was  colorful.

http://mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/bigsur.html

Comments  welcome.

Marnie aka Doe :-)