After an extended absence due to competing interests (there is apparently
only so much time in a day), here I am again.

We  usually cruise for several months to get away from the winter but this
year we are in Sarasota. To keep from getting bored I bought David
DuChemin's The Visual Toolbox, 50 lessons. I am done with the first 3
lessons, esp the 'set camera to manual'.

This image is the second of two taken of the same view. Last year I started
wondering whether a different view point would impact the effectiveness of a
scene, much like wandering in a semi-circle looking for a better angle. I
term it the 'mouse level'. In this case it turend a rather boring snap shot
into something with a bit more impact.

http://photo.psgv.ca/solar-energy/

Gerrit