On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 11:24:48AM -0400, knarf wrote:
> Great stuff! Surprised to see the cock was on a woman's arm. And as for the
> well-hung man, I can see that he's a real swinger. In fact they both are.
>
> Wondeful lighting, just terrific photos.

Thanks Frank, also Bruce, Gerrit and everyone who looked.

It was my first shoot with my gridded softbox.  I made the mistake of rotating
it vertically
rather than horizontally so the light didn't wrap quite as much as I'd like.

> What's the car in there? Is that an Elise? I'm guessing early sixties
> pre-Élan? It's gorgeous!

It is a Lotus Elite. I was having lunch with a friend breakin in the motor
on her E-type, so I thought she needed to swing by Canepa to see the pretty
toys.  I'm embarassed that I didn't realize that it was an Elite on my
previous trip, but it's only the second one that I've ever seen.
They were my college housemate's favorite car.  It has a fiberglass
monococque frame! A 1300cc firepump motor (Coventry Climax).  The aerodynamics
on it are good enough that it gets IIRC 30MPG, while cruising at 100MPH.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc