I remember being told by a Denali Ranger about an experience he had at one of the bus stops in the park - an irate passenger had told him that a Bald Eagle had made of with her pet dog - something small as I recall and told her that was one of the reasons the park didn't permit pets in the park.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffery Johnson" <jefferytjohn...@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: PESO: Cooper's Hawks In The Neighborhood

Thanks Mark. The Ducks & Geese In Motion http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com/p339098354/e25c6480e was an experiment while at Centennial Park late evening during December.