I read that title as Puppy Shed and was intrigued, and a bit surprised, by a shot of wood texture and yellow flowers.

On 3/13/2014 5:35 PM, Jack Davis wrote:

On this glorious 77 F day, my wife and I went on a flower hunt. Found what we
had really been looking for; Poppies.
Pleased to find them along the foundation of a weathering shed not too far from
the road.
I did no fiddling with the shed color. Love how it came out. I could see a hint of this
tone, but the amount surprised me. What I did do was set about 3/4 stop minus
compensation so as not to have the poppies render overly light. Shot at f13 and with the
sensor on "Sel", moved down on the grass in the center of the poppies.

Comments invited.

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=752

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken