Thank you, Gerrit. I figure that the man's face, the VISA sign and the
swan make a triangle of interest. Besides the DoF, I sharpened the
swan slightly and created a radial gradient that drops the brightness
off in all directions away from the swan.

Artisans of the Metropolis is monthly now, so you'll have plenty of
opportunities. The next one will most likely be April 26.

--
-bmw