I haven't had a problem with corrupt card since updating to the most
recent K3 firmware however now there is no guarantee that the #1 card
will be written to first which is a pain because I purposefully put
the largest and fastest card in that slot whit the #2 slot effectively
acting as overflow, Again I always format both cards in camera prior
to a big shoot and I format the card in slot #1 then #2.

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours