Subject: April PUG - now up!

G'day all

A smallish gallery this month.

My personal favourite is Bruce's "Cotoneaster in Blue Vase" - the colour, the lighting; just superb.

Other favs - Rob's "Where the Needle hits the Vinyl" and Dave's "Twin Suns".

Overall, a very nice collection.

As usual, you'll find the gallery here:

http://pug.komkon.org/

(you may need to refresh your browser if you see the previous Gallery there).

Note: The automated submission process usually works well but it's not infallible. So, if you made a submission and you don't see it in the gallery, let me know.

Next up for May is 'Hairy' - my mind is already boggling in anticipation...

Submit here:

http://pug.komkon.org/submit/

Submission Guidelines here:

http://pug.komkon.org/general/autosubmit.html

The main requirements are:
* Max. pixel dimensions: 800 x 800 pixels
* Max file size: 300k
* Third party equipment is acceptable provided either the camera body or lens used is Pentax. * If you embed a colour space in the image, it should be sRGB to ensure that the image is displayed correctly on line.
* Nominal closing date: 30 September.

--
Cheers

Brian