Thanks Bruce, Alan, Dan and all who looked.

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 09:32:58AM -0400, Bruce Walker wrote:
> A number of creative angles, like 20454, and lots of kinetic, fun
> shots. Even folks on the sidelines getting into it, 21230.

Heh, from the corner of my eye, it looked like they had been sitting and
chatting, then started bumping shoulders and morphed that into a lead to
stand up and head out to the dance floor. It was one of those wonderful
moments of silliness that make the weekend long dance events so much fun.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc