I was going to say how silla of me not to know...(groan) but at first
it looks like they might be these:

http://www.plant-and-flower-guide.com/chionodoxa-luciliae.html

instead of

http://www.plant-and-flower-guide.com/scilla-siberica.html

I did a "early spring blue flower" search.. so now I think they
ARE scilla (first photos I saw were all bent over..)

ann