p.s.
even if someone already has volunteered, send me the link to the
thing.. I might find one of them at the Salvation army for you
and that would be REALLY cheap!

ann

On 4/23/2014 09:38, Steve Cottrell wrote:
Morning team,

Anyone mind bidding and buying something really small for me? It's a US
seller for domestic buyers only. It's listing at 12 bucks with no
bidders and 4 days to go. Can't imagine anyone else would want it - it's
a vinatge Lowepro cell phone pouch of the type that is designed to take
old-style cell phones with protruding antennae. This is exactly what I
need - I have one already and use it for storing radio mic transmitters
- the antennae pokes through the hole and the mic lead wraps neatly
around the narrow velcro cover.

Any offers of help off list direct to co...@seeingeye.tv please. Will
email auction number and max bid back to you.

Full reimbursement of purchase price plus shipping to you and then onto
me provided (via Paypal).

MANY thanks!

Cot