on 2014-05-15 9:20 Christine Aguila wrote
Shooting with the iPad was fun, but I did have some challenges.  The daylight
glare on the screen was somewhat annoying, but I did get used to it, and it is
a bit awkward to handle—no camera strap, holding it steady out in front of you
and figuring out how to hold when not shooting can be clumsy.  Still, it was
fun and a bit freeing.  I aim to do more shooting with it for a bit of variety.

http://www.caguila.com/park/

hmm, i like the last two, especially the color abstract, but the color/texture of your nephew's outfit jarred with the retro look for me

iPad is a pretty decent camera in itself, though i think it could be even better as an interface for a separate camera (which would resolve some of the ergonomic issues)