It will work, but it’s hardly worth it. You’d have to use an adapter on each
end, and the quality of those old Vivitar converters is not stellar. You can
probably find a K-mount version of a similar adapter for less than the cost of
the adapters. Of course what you really want is the new Pentax 1.4X autofocus
converter, which is stellar.

Paul