That's two people, you and Bill, who think Toronto is the centre of the
universe and only one, Dali, his anteater and his lobster, who think it's
Perpignan railway station. So I guess Toronto gets it. i'll see you both on the
station forecourt on the morning of 6th July, and I hope there's a night train
from Toronto to Paris.