On Jun 16, 2014, at 10:35 AM, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I think I like the next one better. The deep shadow from the groove in
> the bark makes it jump out at you just a little better.

Thanks for the feedback. Also thanks to Dan.

Do you mean this one?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/14430038352/in/set-72157644781540450/

It was a tough choice between them, not to mention the others I took, but
didn’t post.

> Y'all at any risk from that fire? I hope they get it controlled soon and
> that it's not near where you live.

What fire?  I just did a quick google search and can’t find any reference to a
local fire.