G'day all

Well this one didn't disappoint - a wide range of genres and styles.

The interesting thing is that there are no images created with recent camera models - no K-3s, no K-5s, no K-7s. Not even a K20D. The most recent model is a lone K200D.

Does this mean that our best work is behind us?  How depressing...

Or maybe it just takes time for recent images to become memorable.

Anyway, the most images were taken with the venerable *ist D (5), just ahead of the K10D. Eight were taken with film cameras, the oldest being the SV.

As usual, you'll find the gallery here:

http://pug.komkon.org/

(you may need to refresh your browser if you see the previous gallery there).

Note: The automated submission process usually works well but it's not infallible. So, if you made a submission and you don't see it in the gallery, let me know.

Next up is 'Synchronicity'. We've had this theme off and on over the years so, if you need inspiration, check out the past galleries link at the bottom of the gallery index page.

Submit here:

http://pug.komkon.org/submit/

Submission Guidelines here:

http://pug.komkon.org/general/autosubmit.html

The main requirements are:
* Max. pixel dimensions: 800 x 800 pixels
* Max file size: 300k
* Third party equipment is acceptable provided either the camera body or lens used is Pentax. * If you embed a colour space in the image, it should be sRGB to ensure that the image is displayed correctly on line.
* Nominal closing date: 30 September.

--
Cheers

Brian