I haven't posted much for the last 6 months.  It's been kind of a
photographic dry spell, i guess.

This weekend was the annual Railroad days and I took 3 short video
clips while working at one of the displays.  Surprisingly steady
considering I was juggling a throttle in one hand and the iPhone in
the other.

Adobe added a simple video editor to Photoshop.  They say it's been
there since version 6. I have another more fully featured video
editor, but this one has the basics.  I may start using it more often.
At any rate I added a title and spliced the clips together into this
two minute video.

<http://www.georgesphotos.net/Trains/2014-Omaha-Railroad-Days/i-3kr38ZK/A>

I generally like the way Smugmug handles video presentation, but I
think the default Auto resolution setup skews towards lower
resolution.  You can change it to something higher if you have good
bandwidth.

See you later, gs

George Sinos