Very nice, especially the way the cloud is lit.

I went to the Dennis Hopper exhibition after work today, and cycled home at
about 9pm, all the time watching the lightning flashing in the dense black
clouds in the east. Felt the occasional fat drop of rain, but no downpour. The
whole thing was a magnificent sight, and when I was cycling along the river in
Greenwich the walkway was lined with people taking photos of the lightning over
the Dome, and each time there was a flash a great cheer went up from the
passengers on the pleasure cruisers.