You've got a number of items that I'd love to own, but, I just laid out most of my toy money to mostly replace the guts of my desktop computer.

On 7/19/2014 10:32 AM, Tom Cakalic wrote:
Hi folks,

Tried to send this yesterday, but wasn't in plain text mode.

I'm trying to 'unburden' myself of some gear. Hopefully before Monday. :)

Here it is for your perusal.

I have it on the local craiglist.

If you're interested, price + whatever shipping is. Please only PayPal.

Please reply directly to caka...@gmail.com

Thanks for looking.

Tom

http://boise.craigslist.org/sys/4576058268.html

http://boise.craigslist.org/pho/4575670434.html

http://boise.craigslist.org/pho/4575626519.html

http://boise.craigslist.org/clt/4575286033.html

http://boise.craigslist.org/ele/4575269558.html

http://boise.craigslist.org/pho/4575202239.html

http://boise.craigslist.org/pho/4572642846.html

http://boise.craigslist.org/pho/4575435405.html

The above is a really nice, probably unobtainable brand new (I'm
surprised I found it 18 months ago) camera bag for APS-C DSLR's.

I'm disappointed nothing like this exists for larger cameras now.

It was what I used for film SLR's and APS-C cameras for close to two
decades. Unbeatable functionality.

http://boise.craigslist.org/pho/4574428678.html