I really enjoy visiting the park on Saturday mornings for my walk. I've been
doing it so long now I see the many small changes as they have happened. To the
left of this lovely bent tree you can see fencing around one of the larger
changes happening ... they're putting in a childrens' play area. Sadly, it's
going to destroy the nice view of the winding path that I've captured a few
times, and a couple of nice old trees were taken out.

This one seems safe, however.

  https://flic.kr/p/oqwGh8

Thanks for looking! Comments always appreciated.

Godfrey
---
  "The fact that nobody understands you doesn't make you an artist."