Yes I do Jack. But then its just a Columbine !

Thanks for commenting.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Davis" <jdavi...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: PESO - 'COlumbine & Visitor'

Ken, I suspect you, also, have a sharp, straight, mosquitoless, version saved in your files.;-)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Waller" <kwal...@peoplepc.com>
To: "PDML" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2014 1:04:28 PM

Thanks Don, I appreciate the comments.
I am never sure whether a hitchhiker bug adds or detracts from a photo.

I think it all depends on the pose and location of the bug. Had the mosquito
in this image simply been there I'd probably eliminate it one way or the
other. In this case its pose and location add IMO. Interestingly, I never
noticed the mosquito during capture of the image - I took several shots and
it appeared in a few of them.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Guthrie" <shark50...@gmail.com>

Ken I am never sure whether a hitchhiker bug adds or detracts from a
photo. It is a very artful photo alone and more unique with the mosquito
aboard I guess.