All items below are in used but good condition. All in original boxes with
pretty much all original contents.
All items have been valued members of my regular equipment mix, and all have
been replaced by newer equivalents. Time to sweep out the old.
All items sold will have an added shipping cost. Typically for smaller items it
will be $5.95, for larger items $11.95 (using USPS flat-rate shipping).
Obviously costs will be higher for shipment outside of the U.S.
PayPal, check, money order, cash, whatever…
Asking prices are based on a quick scan of recent eBay completed auctions
and/or extrapolations for recent auctions of similar items.
Continuing a policy I announced last year IIRC, I will pay a “tax” of 5% on
the gross proceeds of any sale arranged through PDML, said funds going as a
donation to the list meister’s PDML fund. This comes out of my pocket, not out
of yours. I mention this in hopes of encouraging others to think about
appropriate payback for the benefits they might have received from this group.

K-5ii body. Approx 10,000 shutter activations. $450.
Battery Grip BG-4 for the K-5ii, K-5, or K-7   $90 (Includes alternate battery
tray allowing use of AA batteries)
RRS BK7-L A Acra-Swiss compatible L-bracket for K-7/5 body   $40

WG-2 (Red) Pentax underwater, sport camera. NOT the GPS model. $125

Kirk BL-K10G Acra-Swiss compatible L-bracket for K-10/20 with grip attached.
$25

360FGZ flash  $100

DFA 100/2.8 Macro lens  (NOT the newer WR version)  $300

I will be out of town for approximately 36 hours from the time I send this
eMail. If you are interested in one or more items, do send me an eMail off
list; in case of multiple requests for the same item, priority goes to the
first on the list. Just don’t expect me to respond right away - my
responsiveness  is going to depend on connectivity in various airline terminals
etc.

stan