Must be pretty low standards, after all I'm here, hell they even let in Bill...

On 8/24/2014 5:36 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Zos Xavius <zosxav...@gmail.com> wrote:
There's an approval process? :)
That's right!  Despite all evidence to the contrary, we have standards!
:)

I'm reminded of Groucho Marx's famous quote: "I don't want to belong
to any club that will accept me as a member."