I've got a LOVELY S-M-C Takumar 24mm f3.5 with original caps (Asahi
Takumar) and original hard case (with "Takumar 3.5/24" in the top).
Compare KEH prices:
http://www.antiqueauto.org/assets/KEH24mmSMCTakumar.png
My price is $199 plus actual shipping (worldwide to PDMLers)

My K-3 is arriving Tuesday, so my K-5II needs to go. Just under 6000
clicks on it. $469

And I'm going to sell my nice SMC K 28mm f3.5. This is the legendary
sharp one. Lots of great images here to show you what this lens can do
in the color/contrast department also:
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/photos/gallery/query?camera=&lens=2150
$149

If you are interested and want pics drop me a line. Going to the state
fair this afternoon so you may not hear from me until tomorrow. But
will answer in the order of inquiries received.

Respectfully,
Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska

--
Photographers must learn not to be ashamed to have their photographs
look like photographs.