Well  it is a nice gallery!
I just looked at the photos... even as parody that gobbly-gook prose was
too much to bear or bare, for that matter. Anyway, the type was too small.

Your's and Marco's were my faves

As to October's gallery and dragging our feet - while it is true we can't in terms of shooting something for it, we can still dally while
deciding which photo to use :-)

ann