https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/15154559121/

Even at 10mm, I had to do a pano to capture everything my eye was
seeing, which was the cool curve of the clouds in front ot me. Where
panos often present a distorted view of reality, this one really
captures what made me pull of the road on the way home from work to
record the scene: the combination of light color and beautiful bowl
shape to the clouds as the setting sun backlit them. Stitched using
Photoshop CS5, cylindrical merge.

K-3 with Sigma EX 10-20mm f4-5.6
ISO 200, 1/200th sec @ f8
Stitching done with Photoshop CS5 (cylindrical merge)
Post-processing with Topaz Clarity Clouds III preset.

Comments and criticism welcome in equal measure.

--
Photographers must learn not to be ashamed to have their photographs
look like photographs.