Nice. Liked the ones that you didn't see the busy background. Really like the one with the cemetery in the background. Though you might want to place a warning on that one as Ann doesn't like cemetery images.

Jeffery Johnson
Photo Captures by Jeffery <http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com>
http://www.Facebook.com/photocapturesbyjeffery
https://twitter.com/PhotoCaptures
Bringing joy and happiness to lonely and depressed walls across the nation with wonderful eclectic photography and Pet photo sessions for an array of pets and their families.