That is indeed a privilege, and one you did not waste!
Excellent series! I'd give my right eye to have taken ONE of them.
(Well, not really, but you know what I mean).
Well done and thanks for sharing them.

--
Photographers must learn not to be ashamed to have their photographs
look like photographs.