I like Ken's suggestions except for selfies... :-)
Simple themes are best - I'd have mentioned a few
but I'm too indecisive

ann

On 9/6/2014 15:47, Ken Waller wrote:
Brian thanks for all you do regarding the PUG.

Among those I've starred * below please consider:

Water
Faces
National Parks
Selfies
Cars I've owned
Hands

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Aguila"
<christ...@caguila.com>
Subject: Re: The PUG for 2015

You got my vote to continue as PUGmeister, Brian!  I asterisked those
I found appealing.  Cheers, Christine

On Sep 3, 2014, at 7:35 PM, Brian Walters <apathy...@lyons-ryan.org>