Any DA, FA, or F lens you carry is also electronics, but I'm just picking nits here.

On 9/9/2014 9:33 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
Other than camera, light meter, flash units, etc, eh? ]:-)

I don't normally take a flash into the field and my K3 is all the electronics I carry. (;+>

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" <godd...@me.com>
Subject: Re: Is this a rant? The biggest difference between theK-3andearlierPentax DSLRs...

Other than camera, light meter, flash units, etc, eh? ]:-)

Godfrey