When we were in Philly I saw far more mirrorless than DSLRs in use.
After getting home I was chatting with a local store owner who found that
odd since mirrorless sales are only a fraction of the market.  Maybe they
were all in one place at one time?
Then last weekend we were in Wisconsin and Illinois.  (Fresh curds ... yum.)
Had a good conversation with a pro who shoots for stock.
He uses (another brand) DSLR for action and a Sony mirrorless for general
use.  He likes the size/weight for carrying around, and the good lenses
don't hurt.

So I wonder ... is it just the form/shape that chases people away from these
cameras?