I'm glad Don commented on this or I might have missed it.

I find this image very pleasing. The composition is perfect, IMO. The
"graininess" ads to the appeal and lends a "painterly" look, for lack
of a better term. I can see this matted in an oversize frame on a
wall, very easily. Nice work, Frank!

--
Photographers must learn not to be ashamed to have their photographs
look like photographs.