Hi Ann,

That's a very pleasant collection of flowers.
Magnolia blossoms is probably my favorite from the set.

BTW, on my (recently calibrated) screen, #8, bearded Iris) looks
a bit dull. I would say that boosting the brightness (and maybe contrast?) would probably help this very nice image to look great.

Best,

Igor