Thanks, Alan. Nope, didn't snap, though that sun was tough to drive into. I
wish I could have stopped to do justice to the pumpkin patch, but I had stayed
up till four in the morning the night before, woke up at noon, gabbed with my
girlfriend for another two hours, then really had to get on the road home.
Otherwise, I would have pulled over to take better shots of the harvesting they
were doing. Still, fun to see even though the picture is bit, well, let's say
bland :-)))).

Cheers, Christine

Sent from my iPad