Enough of this shit, both of you.

On 28/09/2014 8:27 PM, P.J. Alling wrote:
Yes you did, I was keeping away from naming names or parties, just
ragging on Government in General. However I've given you enough of the
specifics and yes My taxes went up retroactively and I was paying on
1099s so I'm very aware of it, unlike those who paid in advance out of
their payroll, who had their withholding adjusted pretty much
automatically.   The Clinton years have taken on a rosy glow with the
passage of time but they didn't start out that way.