Quoting Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net>:

Last night I tried to post a couple of new images and found that new posts would no longer display on my blog - the content was in the posts when opened for editing but the published pages came up with just the titles and no content in the body of the post. Since the version of B2Evoluiton that I was using was over 5 years old, I tried upgrading as a hopeful solution - but the upgrade process crashed partway through. It did update the mySQL database enough to make it incompatible with older versions of B2E, though!

Ug - I do have backups of the database and the rest of the site from Friday, yesterday and today, so hopefully I can restore it and try again. This would probably be a good time to rethink what platform to use to share images, though at any rate I'd hate to lose almost 10 years worth of blogging!

I hate dealing with this stuff because I have no idea of the technicalities involved. HOpefully the forums on b2evolution.net will have a useful solution.

So that's why I'm getting an "XML Parse Error" on the RSS feed. hope you can get it back up soon.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters