Jack, yep, those are regular soap bubbles.
It was a family walk in the park during my short trip to Moscow this past summer, and we were blowing bubbles with the kids. The condition (probably because of the relatively high humidity and moderate temperature) was such that some of those bubbles lived for long time, and traveled rather far (some, - as far as crossing that small pond (which is probably some 80-140 yards/meters in size).

But I had only one moment when they were blowing over these ducks,
that's when I tried to catch the moment.

Cheers,

Igor

PS. Please, send that bill directly to The Swiss bank, and ask them to pay from my account.