Thank you, Ann.

I'm pretty sure that the only two shots of those trees I've shown
anywhere are these. I have taken hundreds of shots of that stand
alone, but no matter what distance or angle they always disappointed
me until the fog rolled in a couple of mornings in a row. A few days
later -- with three days to the deadline -- I submitted the b&w trees
for the Visual Arts Mississauga exhibit.

--
-bmw