I used to use the *istD with an RM90 and also with an R72. The filters worked great with it and made for some interesting images. I since switched to an IR converted K10d which is very good. I've been tempted to convert my K01 to IR and sell the K10d. Aside from a better sensor, the K01's focus peaking would eliminate the need to adjust focus to compensate for the difference between IR and visible light, since the image that is "peaked" would be IR. I also wonder if the K01 would be more accurate metering IR vs the K10D.

Mark