Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2014 6:24 AM
To: PDML@pdml.net
Subject: Was this year on PDML reMark!able?

Thinking about 2014 on PDML, I realized that haven't seen as many
"Mark!"s as in any of the previous ones.
I also saw much fewer puns this year.

Do you think my observation is correct?

If so, I wonder if it is a sign of the time: there are seemingly fewer
discussions here. Most posts are PESOs. I am guessing that people are
getting more e-interaction via facebook, twitter, and other social
networks, and as a result PDML is getting less focus.
... and there is almost no new blood, especially young one...

What do others think?

Igor

P.S.
While writing this message I came up with this sentence:
If vans vanish, will puns punish?

---