Thanks. That's pretty mmuch where I expected it to land.

We went through this earlier how Yahoo had started adding a tag to
mail-list postings that Gmail interprets as SPAM

When I receive PDML in my Yahoo account, it appears that anything
originally posted from a Yahoo account doesn't come through to my Yahoo
inbox.

Does what I'm trying to describe make sense?

The primary reason I now have an Earthlink email account is because
Yahoo has no way to actually contact someone for tech support. You just
keep getting routed to FAQs & Yahoo discussion groups.

Time-Warner Roadrunner's tech support is made up entirely of clueless,
screen-reading gits (or is that "entirely gits"?), but at least you can
get someone on the telephone to yell at.

My Time-Warner Roadrunner email still doesn't work - can't connect with
the mail server - but the one time I was able to access webmail, I set
up mail forwarding to my Earthlink account. That seems to be working so far.

I hope Eric will be able to get his problem resolved, but he's dealing
with two of the worst corporate assholes in the universe.