Not camera shy, I see... good looking fella.

ann

On 12/29/2014 21:34, Bruce Walker wrote:
Santa was especially good to me and delivered five boxes of Paul C
Buff gear on Dec 24. I've been unpacking and reading manuals since
then and am _finally_ lighting things up to test it all out.

Here's my go-to model, Gandalf the Russian Blue kitty. I just have to
run the brush over him a few times and tell him what a handsome feller
he is, and bingo ...

https://500px.com/photo/94031109/gandalf-by-bruce-walker

K-3, DA 35mm F2.8 Macro, f:8.0, 1/125th sec, ISO 100
Einstein 640 monolight, 22" beauty dish with 15 degree grid above
Lightroom (very little retouching)

Enjoy!