7-exposures went into making this one:
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/82/88/8e/82888edefb57efc3d3911d6ea88f0382.jpg

That's a direct link to the image on Pinterest, so
non-Pinterest-members should be able to view it (the standard link is
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/322570392035559536/).
Out of curiosity after last week's image and reported issues I made an
inquiry to Pinterest about non-members having difficulty browsing the
site. To my amazement they admitted that there's no way for someone to
just browse through Pinterest without first signing up to join! The
representative a communicated with did agree that this was an
astonishing limitation for anyone hoping to use Pinterest to promote
business or their work, so perhaps they'll fix this issue in the
future.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com