I've got some stuff to get rid off, but I'm going to take offers for
trades as well as cash. Why not? We've got some interesting people
with photography and computer stuff on the PDML, right?

Anyway...

Pentax A-645 200mm f/4.0 lens - near mint with box & packing
This is a manual-focus lens for Pentax 645 cameras. It cost me over
$500.00 and that was less than half the new price, as I recall. Very
sharp. Will work on your new Pentax 645 digital (grin).
$150.00
...or offer me something interesting in trade

Visioneer 7300 flat bed scanner - EX condition
Needs Windows XP to run. I'm told it can be made to run under Windows
7 with Vue Scan or running a virtual XP machine (free download from
Microsoft) on your Win 7 computer. But I haven't tried either.
$20.00
...or offer me something interesting in trade

Minolta Scan Multi medium format/35mm scanner with bulk 35mm slide
feeder and SCSI-to-Firewire converter
This outfit prefers Windows XP but can be made to run on Win 7 (32-bit
only). I know because I did it... but it was a right pain to do so and
I can't guarantee you're as technically gifted (HAR!) as myself.
$200.00
...or offer me something interesting in trade

Shipping extra with each item, of course.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com