On Thu, 19 Mar 2015 21:15:46 +0100 Toralf Lund wrote:

>On 19/03/15 14:27, Paul Stenquist wrote:
>>Only us oldsters know what Shel-like means.:-)
>Thought I hadn't been here *that* long, but I think I know.

I remember Shel too, joined in the late nineties, still using film (MX and LX).
Later I went digital with the original *istD, and also got a 67II for film.

I assisted Bill Robb with getting the PUG up every month, for a year or two,
and started contributing to the PUG again a few years back ...

Don't post much to the PDML, but read most of it :)

Regards, JvW