Eventually it will become a planter.

On 3/22/2015 1:06 PM, David J Brooks wrote:
On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 12:44 PM, P.J. Alling
<webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey, That car looks restorable!*

*Given unlimited money of course.
Garage owner has it for restoration.,, but its been almost 8 years in
that spot.LOL

Dave
On 3/22/2015 11:43 AM, David J Brooks wrote:

I am shooting this old Plymouth, parked were i park my bus, as a 4
seasons project, long with other subjects. This shot was taken march
20th 1st day of spring. The first day of winter and first day of fall
are also in this folder

Dave

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen