I found this one far more palatable than previous attempts featuring a certain wartime dictator from Europe. :-)

Jostein

-----Opprinnelig melding----- From: Darren Addy
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2015 8:35 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT 2015 Macbook - Engineer's perspective

Amazing how many people don't get that this is a repurposed video for
comedy purposes (used over and over again for things people want to
make fun of).

That isn't to say that I think the new MacBook is a great idea (for
me, at least). Any device that doesn't have replaceable batteries is
being made to be disposable. Dell has taken to doing this in some of
their "air" laptops as well, so it isn't an exclusively Apple problem.
(Probably other manufacturers too.) It is the built-in obsolescence
that I object to. Frankly, the thinner lighter thing isn't the most
important to me if it requires throwing it in the trash in 3 years.
The single multi-port is a "solution" without a problem, although I'm
sure it reduces the bill of materials cost (negligibly).

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Paul Stenquist